Best time : April to Novenber.
Durattion: - 7 Nights 8 Days
In late 18th century Britishers introduced this luxury sport, the valley of Kashmir to day offers superb international golfing opportunities in three different seasons (April to November. Some 15 years before, 18 holes Royal Spring Golf Course was designed and laid by world renowned Golf architect, Robert Jones Jr, who has designed about 500 courses all over the world. The oldest Golf course in Kashmir was laid in 1887 in the name of Kashmir Golf Club. Gulmarg boasts highest Golf course in the world and Phalgam are actively used during summers, the natural slopes surrounded by wild flower and Pine trees.
- Day 1- Arrive Srinagar Summer capital of Kashmir at an altitude of 5200 ft. Meet and greet at the Point of arrival transfer to house-boat/Hotel. Afternoon Shikara ride on Dal-Lake. Overnight in house-boat/hotel.
- Day 2-Morning visit Mughal gardens. Afternoon vist Shankarcharya temple.Over night House-boat/hotel.
- Day 3.Optional Early morning join golfers in Royal Spring Golf Course, after Lunch break join gofers to play and enjoy beauty of surroundings overnight house-boat/hotel.
- Day 4.Morning drive Phalgam 2hrs check in hotel. Option afternoon join Phalgam Golf Club, horse riding, overnight in hotel.
- Day 5.Optional: Full day to enjoy golf , horse ridding, adventure sport, overnight in hotel.
- Day 6.Morning drive 156 km to Gulmarg check in hotel. Afternoon free for person activities Overnight in hotel.
- Day 7.Optional: Join oldest golf course in Kashmir valley, Gulmarg boosts highest golf course in the world, Gondala ride, horse ridding, and Nature walk.Over night in hotel.
- Day 8.On time transfers to Srinagar airport/Bustation, depart Srinagar.